Saturday, March 28, 2009

New movie ..... sort of !!!!


We rented a movie this week, just like every other week, if you have Netflix. We like having popcorn with our movies. And we usually do it on Friday. This week we rented 'Night at the Museum'. It's a really good movie. And I think that you should get it too. My favorite part of the movie was when the new night guard tells his son that everything in the museum comes to life. So, they go to the museum and at the time when everything is supposed to come to life, nothing comes to life and the night guard is acting all weird about it. He makes himself look bad in front of his own son. It's just funny. The thing that makes everything come to life is actually a Pharaohs plate thingie. The plate thingie has nine symbols on it. At night the nine symbols glow, like there's wires of light going through them. And in the movie you are actually able to meet the Pharaoh himself.

4 comments:

  1. I love that movie!! It is a good one! I wanna come to a movie night. To bad I live in Idaho.
    -Deborah (Tressa's big sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you updating your Blog. I love reading about what you are up to. Hmmm... I wonder what we should watch for the next movie night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really funny movie. I'm glad that you liked it so much. I'm do enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great movie. I love it. I'm really excited to see the second movie. Have you seen the previews?

    ReplyDelete